2014 Midwest Regional Biomechanics Meeting at University of Akron
- Keynote by Dr. Ton van den Bogert, “Model-based strategies for analysis and prediction of human movement
- Keynote by Dr. Frank Loth, "Experimental and Numerical Simulation of Biological Flows”
- Workshop by Dr. Carin Helfer, ““Polymers: Crucial for Performance & Safety in Sports”
- Free registration for students whose abstracts are accepted. (There may be a limit of 15 per institution!)
- Closing banquet at the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton!
- A full range of biomechanics topics as listed at: http://www.uakron.edu/engineering/BME/ASB2014/asb-2014-topics.dot
Chairman, Department of Biomedical Engineering